Processing of surfaces before electroerosive processing, after heat treatment, for removal of products of corrosion, steady pollution, a pridach of dullness to metal, glass and other surfaces.
Installation consists of a hermetic working chamber in which processing of a detail by the operator with use of special gloves is carried out. Processing is carried out by a stream of compressed air with abrasive material. The abrasive works in the closed cycle with a filtrational chamber where separates from dust by means of the filter. The filter is regenerated by the return impulses of compressed air, and also the exhaust fan which is selecting the purified air outside. Installation on a photo is supplied with a rotary table for convenience of processing of rims.
The operator visually watches cleaning of a surface and manually operates a stream of compressed air with an abrasive. Is in installation apprx. 1 dm3 of an abrasive.
Overall dimensions: 1770 x 750 x 950 mm
Sizes of a working chamber: 1000 x 850 x 600 mm
The mass of the processed detail: 100 kg
Lump: 160 kg
Food:-220 V 50 Hz – 500 W
- compressed air of 300 l/min 6 bars
As an abrasive it is possible to use dry sand, glass balls of various fractions, corundum, steel fraction and other corresponding materials depending on requirements to the processed surface. To cleaning of a surface without its damage apply glass balls with a small pressure of air, to a matting and removal of steady pollution – firm abrasives (corundum).
Advantages of this installation:
- Possibility of work in rooms with high requirements to the level of dust content of air, including inhabited and household since air comes out completely cleared installation;
- Application inexpensive dyuz own production with various diameters of openings;
- Possibility of fast replacement of an abrasive (balls on corundum, etc.);
- Possibility of completing of installations by various additional equipment (a rotary table for convenience of processing of rims etc.);
- Use of qualitative Italian pneumatics of AIGNEP with automatic blocking of work when opening a door of a chamber.